Saturday, January 2, 2010

STUPID ITS

It’s stupid to say I’m yours
For you not take me
It’s stupid to say I’ll miss you
For you I just think I’m crazy
It’s stupid to say I care
For I know you care for him
It’s stupid to say I’ll wait
For he’ll be there forever
It’s stupid to say I’ll get over you
For I know I’ll never will
It’s stupid to say I’ll need you
For that’s not how you feel
It’s stupid to say you’re in my mind
For in yours I want to be there
It’s stupid to say you’ll be happy with me
For I’m sure you’re with him
It’s stupid to say you’re my life
For you won’t die for me
It’s stupid to say I’ll be patient
For he won’t set you free
It’s stupid to say I’ll be lonely without you
Guess to love to see me cry
It’s stupid to say I Love You
So I have to say goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment