Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MANNY PACQUIAO USES PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT DRUG?

Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Sr. accused Manny Pacquiao in using performance enhancement drug before his fight. Actually, it is not true and they have no solid basis. They must show their evidences if it is true. They must not talk in public by disseminating false information. Don’t smirch the good name of Manny Pacquiao. He’s not doing wrong with you. He’s only fighting for his family and his beloved nation. In addition, He’s truly a great fighter.
Don’t make excused Floyd Jr. in order to discontinue your fight with Manny. If you really wanted to fight Manny Pacquiao, then go on and proved who the real king in the ring is.
I am a big fan of this two great fighters and I want their fight to proceed. I want to see the fight of the century. I want to witness the historical fight that most awaited by everyone around the globe.
Lastly, I want Manny Pacquiao to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment